Friends Childcare is a community based, 39 place, not-for-profit Childcare Centre located on the grounds of St Vincent’s Private Hospital, a not-for-profit acute Surgical Medical Hospital.
Friends Childcare is seeking to fill the following permanent position:
Early Childhood Teacher
Friends Childcare Centre provides an exceptional early childhood program for children aged 6 months to school years in a beautiful home-like environment. We strive to provide quality early learning programs that foster children’s sense of wellbeing and personal confidence. Our Centre is rated as meeting all areas in the National Quality Standards Assessment.
Benefits of working at Friends:
- Generous salary packaging opportunities - increasing your take home pay!
- Private centre that values compassion, respect and teamwork
- Education and training support
- Access to Fitness Passport
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Beautiful location on the Far North Coast NSW supporting work/life balance
To be successful, applicants will need to possess the following:
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or equivalent vocation with eligibility for teacher registration under NESA;
- Current First Aid and Anaphylaxis training certificate;
- Proven experience in the implementation of the Educational Program within a specific age group;
- Dedication to providing an environment that is stimulating, challenging, and reflective of current best practice in early childhood;
- Proven ability to create a stimulating and contemporary educational program;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to relate effectively with a diverse range of parents, carers and their children
- A demonstrated passion for innovative care and education
The successful applicant will be required to work in harmony with the mission and values of St Vincent’s Hospital.
Applications close Friday 1st December 2023. For further information contact: 02 6627 9235.
Please submit your resume detailing your experience along with a cover letter to The CEO, St Vincent’s Private Hospital by clicking the Apply Here Button.
* Applicants must have the right to work in Australia (Australian citizen or permanent resident) to be considered eligible to apply for this position.
* This position requires a current National Criminal History Check (NCHC) and a Working with Children Check (WWCC).