Friends Child Care is a community based, 39 place, not-for-profit Childcare Centre located on the grounds of St Vincent’s Private Hospital, a not-for-profit acute Surgical Medical Hospital operating under the auspices of the Trustees of The Roman Catholic Diocese of Lismore.
Friends Childcare is seeking to fill the following permanent part-time position:
Diploma Childcare Educator
Friends Child Care Centre provides an exceptional early childhood program for children aged 6 months to school years in a beautiful home-like environment. We strive to provide quality early learning programs that foster children’s sense of wellbeing and personal confidence. Our Centre is rated as meeting all areas in the National Quality Standards Assessment.
Benefits of working at Friends:
- Generous salary packaging opportunities - increasing your take home pay!
- Private centre that values compassion, respect and teamwork
- Education and training support
- Access to Fitness Passport
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Beautiful location on the Far North Coast NSW supporting work/life balance
To be successful, applicants will need to possess the following:
- Diploma in Children’s Services or equivalent
- Current First Aid and Anaphylaxis training certificate
- Previous experience working with infants , toddlers and preschool aged children
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to relate effectively with a diverse range of parents, carers and their children
- A demonstrated passion for innovative care and education
The successful applicant will be required to work in harmony with the mission and values of the Catholic Church.
Applications close Friday 27th October 2022. For further information contact: 02 6627 9338.
Please submit your resume detailing your experience along with a cover letter to The CEO, St Vincent’s Private Hospital by clicking the Apply Here Button.
* Applicants must have the right to work in Australia (Australian citizen or permanent resident) to be considered eligible to apply for this position.
* This position requires a current National Criminal History Check (NCHC) and a Working with Children Check (WWCC) to be supplied prior to commencement.