St Vincent’s Private Hospital, Lismore is a not-for-profit acute Surgical Medical Hospital operating under the auspices of the Trustees of The Roman Catholic Diocese of Lismore since 1921. Services include general medical, surgical, HDU, palliative care, rehabilitation and aged care facilities. The hospital enjoys a reputation for high quality care. St Vincents is seeking to fill the following positions:
(High Dependency Unit/Surgical Ward)
The HDU Registered Nurse is recognised as a key leadership position within the organisation and is central to the fulfilment of the Hospital’s mission and vision. The HDU Registered Nurse ensures that patient care is delivered safely whilst providing effective clinical leadership and must have the ability to practice as an autonomous professional with the capacity to work within a multidisciplinary team environment.
To be considered, applicants will need to possess the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Registered nurse with a minimum of two (2) years experience in high dependency care
- Ability to work all shifts
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Current ALS
Applicants will be able to demonstrate respect for the teachings of the Catholic Church and by conduct and lifestyle give witness to the mission of the Catholic Church.
Applications close Friday 14th May 2021. For further information contact: 6627 9561.
Please submit your resume detailing your experience along with a cover letter to The CEO, St Vincent’s Private Hospital by clicking the Apply Here Button.
* Applicants must have the right to work in Australia (Australian citizen or permanent resident) to be considered eligible to apply for this position.
* This position requires a National Criminal History Check (NCHC) and a Working with Children Check (WWCC) issued by the Office of the Children’s Guardian.