St Vincent’s Private Hospital, Lismore is a not-for-profit acute Surgical Medical Hospital operating under the auspices of the Trustees of The Roman Catholic Diocese of Lismore since 1921. Services include general medical, surgical, HDU, palliative care, community palliative care, rehabilitation and aged care facilities. The hospital enjoys a reputation for high quality care. St Vincent's is seeking to fill the following permanent part time positions:
Registered Nurses - Short Stay Unit / Endoscopy Unit
Reporting directly to the Nurse Unit Manager, Registered Nurses assist in the provision of high-quality care and support to our patients. Opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to join our Endoscopy and Short Stay Unit teams.
To be considered, applicants will need to possess the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Well-developed interpersonal skills within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and available to work all shifts on a Monday – Friday roster
- Minimum 12 months post-graduate experience
The successful applicant will be required to work in harmony with the mission and values of the Catholic Church.
Applications close Monday 4th December 2023. For further information contact: 02 6627 9561.
Please submit your resume detailing your experience along with a cover letter to The DCS, St Vincent’s Private Hospital by clicking the Apply Here Button.
* Sign on bonus - Terms and Conditions apply.
* This position requires a current National Criminal History Check (NCHC).
* Evidence of COVID-19 and Influenza vaccination is not required.