St Vincent’s Private Hospital, Lismore is a not-for-profit acute Surgical Medical Hospital operating under the auspices of the Trustees of The Roman Catholic Diocese of Lismore since 1921. Services include general medical, surgical, HDU, palliative care, community palliative care, rehabilitation and aged care facilities. The hospital enjoys a reputation for high quality care. St Vincent's is seeking to fill the following casual and permanent part time positions:
Registered Nurses/Endorsed Enrolled Nurses
Reporting directly to the Nurse Unit Manager, the Registered Nurse or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse assists in the provision of high quality care and support to our patients. Opportunities exist for experienced Registered or Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join a number of our departments including Rehabilitation, Palliative Care, Medical, Surgical and Peri-operative.
To be considered, applicants will need to possess the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Well developed interpersonal skills within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and available to work all shifts on a rotating roster
The successful applicant will be required to work in harmony with the mission and values of the Catholic Church.
Applications close Friday 16th December 2022. For further information contact: 02 6627 9561.
Please submit your resume detailing your experience along with a cover letter to The CEO, St Vincent’s Private Hospital by clicking the Apply Here Button.
* Applicants must have the right to work in Australia (Australian citizen or permanent resident) to be considered eligible to apply for this position.
* This position requires a current National Criminal History Check (NCHC), Working with Children Check (WWCC) and COVID-19 Vaccination Evidence.