St Vincent’s Private Hospital, Lismore is a not-for-profit acute Surgical Medical Hospital operating under the auspices of the Trustees of The Roman Catholic Diocese of Lismore since 1921. Services include general medical, surgical, HDU, palliative care, community palliative care, rehabilitation and aged care facilities. The hospital enjoys a reputation for high quality care. St Vincent's is seeking to fill the following permanent positions:
RNs & ENs
Opportunities exist for experienced RNs and ENs to join our busy Operating Theatre and Recovery departments. Surgical specialties include general, colorectal, ear nose and throat, ophthalmology, orthopaedic, gynaecology, oral and maxillofacial, vascular and urology. The departments offer ongoing development and a flexible roster with various shifts. While experience is preferred, training may be provided for suitable post graduate applicants.
To be considered, applicants will need to possess the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Well developed interpersonal skills within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and available to work all shifts on a rotating roster
- For anaesthetics/recovery, current ALS certification preferred.
Applicants will be able to demonstrate respect for the teachings of the Catholic Church and by conduct and lifestyle give witness to the mission of the Catholic Church.
Applications close Friday 14th May 2021. For further information contact: 02 6627 9561.
Please submit your resume detailing your experience along with a cover letter to The CEO, St Vincent’s Private Hospital by clicking the Apply Here Button.
* Applicants must have the right to work in Australia (Australian citizen or permanent resident) to be considered eligible to apply for this position.
* This position requires a current National Criminal History Check (NCHC) and a Working with Children Check (WWCC).