St Vincent’s Private Hospital, Lismore is a not-for-profit acute Surgical Medical Hospital operating under the auspices of the Trustees of The Roman Catholic Diocese of Lismore since 1921. Services include general medical, surgical, HDU, palliative care, rehabilitation and aged care facilities. The hospital enjoys a reputation for high quality care. St Vincent's is seeking to fill the following casual (with the possibility of permanent part time) positions:
Assistant in Nursing
Reporting directly to the Nurse Unit Manager, the Assistant in Nursing provides support to the nursing team in the delivery of nursing care in an acute care environment as directed by the Registered Nurse. To be considered, applicants will need to possess the following:
- Current Certificate III in Health Services Assistance or equivalent qualification;
- Well developed interpersonal skills within a team environment;
- Proven ability to take direction whilst remaining within scope of practice in a critical care environment desirable;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Flexible and available to work on a 24/7 rotating roster.
The successful applicant will be required to work in harmony with the mission and values of the Catholic Church.
Applications close Friday 25 November 2022. For further information contact: 02 6627 9561.
Please submit your resume detailing your experience along with a cover letter to The CEO, St Vincent’s Private Hospital by clicking the Apply Here Button.
* Applicants must have the right to work in Australia (Australian citizen or permanent resident) to be considered eligible to apply for this position.
* This position requires a National Criminal History Check (NCHC), a Working with Children Check (WWCC) issued by the Office of the Children’s Guardian.