St Vincent’s Private Hospital, Lismore is a not-for-profit acute Surgical Medical Hospital operating under the auspices of the Trustees of The Roman Catholic Diocese of Lismore since 1921. Services include general medical, surgical, HDU, palliative care, community palliative care, rehabilitation and aged care facilities. The hospital enjoys a reputation for high quality care. St Vincent's is seeking to fill the following permanent positions:
Opportunities exist for Wardspersons to join our busy Operating Theatre and Recovery departments. Surgical specialties include general, colorectal, ear nose and throat, ophthalmology, orthopaedic, gynaecology, oral and maxillofacial, vascular and urology. The department offers ongoing development and a flexible roster with various shifts. While experience is preferred, training will be provided for suitable applicants.
To be considered, applicants will need to possess the following:
- Well developed interpersonal skills within a team environment
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Knowledge of Infection Control Principles and ACORN Standards an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and available to work all shifts on a rotating roster
The successful applicant will be required to work in harmony with the mission and values of the Catholic Church.
Applications close Friday 30th September 2022. For further information contact: 6627 9561.
Please submit your resume detailing your experience along with a cover letter to The CEO, St Vincent’s Private Hospital by clicking the Apply Here Button.
* Applicants must have the right to work in Australia (Australian citizen or permanent resident) to be considered eligible to apply for this position.
* This position requires current evidence of COVID-19 vaccination, a current National Criminal History Check (NCHC) and a Working with Children Check (WWCC) to be supplied prior to commencement.